A Week In Book Reveals {3}

A collection of all the book reveals that happened throughout the week. I've decided to make this a weekly feature and will most likely be posted every Friday!

Shades of Earth by Beth Revis:


The rest in the series were changed also:



Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare:

cassandraclare:

The Clockwork Princess cover. It’s up and it’s gorgeous.
Well done all you guys! 30,000 tweets in a few hours. And the #1 trending worldwide topic. Wow. You rock.
Check out the big version here: http://shadowhunters.com/clockworkprincess/


Dead Silence (The Body Finder, #4)



Hooked by Liz Fichera

Doomed by Tracey Deebs

Pretty Cly by Elisa Ludwig


Legacy Trill by Heather Brewer


The Violet Fox by Clare C Marshall


Vortex by Julie Cross
 Vortex (Tempest, #2)

The first novel Temptest was also changed:

tempest-cover

Pretty Girl by Liz Coley

This Is Not A Drill by Beck McDowell


Splinders by Lauren Oliver

Wolf Pact by Melissa de la Cruz
Wolf Pact (Wolf Pact, #1)


The Dark Unwinding by Sharon Cameron
The Dark Unwinding

Dance of Shadows by Yelena Black
Dance of Shadows


Oh my gosh! There were a thousand book reveals this week. I do know that I've probably left some out (as I have with my other posts), but from what I've recorded, so far that is it! Standouts for me this week are Clockwork Princess (when does Clare not have an outstanding cover?), Dead Silence, and Temptest/Vortext. I really like the whole shattering angle they've done with the new covers.

Also, I'm seriously spitting fireballs about the change in Across the Universe covers. I've only own the first one because I haven't gotten around to the others yet, but now I'm more less inclined to get them! I do think, a part from the cover change, that they do look good and represent the books a lot better than the older covers. Also (because I keep staring at it while I'm typing this), I'm really starting to like the rose petals rising off the ballerina in the Dance of Shadows cover.

But which is your favourite, least favourite (what's your opinion on changing book covers mid-way through a series) and why?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, you there, yes you ;)

Thanks for commenting! This is seriously awesome and I promise to try my hardest to get back to you, so do check back if you had a question or something to discuss!

Sadly, this is an award free blog. I really, really appreciate the thought and offer but with grade twelve and other activities as well as blogging, I don't really have all the spare time in the world. But thank you so much for the thought!

Seriously, though. Check back because I love to reply to comments ;)

Ellen.

 

Total Pageviews