Stacking The Shelves {10}




I've decided to do Stacking The Shelves with a small roundup, inspired by Giselle from Xpresso Reads and Tynga's Reviews.
This is my second last week of school holidays before I go back for term three and it's only just starting to sink in the amount of school work I have to finish by then! So sorry for the kind of sucky week. But I had two book reviews: Kill Me Softly by Sarah Cross and Before I Wake by Rachel Vincent. I did a new little segment, I Spy Book Trends and this week was a Shakespeare trend. We also had a killer week in book reveals. I collected them all here in the fourth edition of A Week In Book Reveals and participated in Waiting On Wednesday.

This week was a slow book week for me. Last week, I realized I left some books out, but I actually can no longer remember which books they were, so they are sadly left out of the spotlight.

WON:



I won this a few weeks back from Teddyree at The Electric Reader a few weeks back and it arrived in the mail today! I'm actually really excited to read this as it reminds quite a bit of one of the last Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen flicks (I loved their films as a kid). It's about two sisters who have to enter into a reality TV show to inherit the million dollars they were left by their game-show loving grandmother who passed.

Do note that this isn't actually a YA novel. It just sounded too good to pass up the opportunity!

So what did you guys add to your bookshelf this week? Link me up to your weekly post and I'll stop on by!

4 comments:

  1. Hahah I used to LOVE everything MKA when I was younger! Congrats on the giveaway. Hope you enjoy (:

    - Kim
    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the win! Don't worry, EVERY week I forget at least ONE book in my vlogs! -.- I haven't heard of that title but it sounds really awesome and I hope you enjoy!

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for winning a book! It's soooo fun (though rare) when that happens for me. I hope you enjoy Sister Pact. It's nice to deviate from the norm (YA) every now and then. :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, such great books you got this week! :D
    Check out my Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete

Hey, you there, yes you ;)

Thanks for commenting! This is seriously awesome and I promise to try my hardest to get back to you, so do check back if you had a question or something to discuss!

Sadly, this is an award free blog. I really, really appreciate the thought and offer but with grade twelve and other activities as well as blogging, I don't really have all the spare time in the world. But thank you so much for the thought!

Seriously, though. Check back because I love to reply to comments ;)

Ellen.

 

Total Pageviews