Waiting On Wednesday {14}



Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Expected Publication:  March 5th 2013 by Simon Pulse





After her older sister dies from an apparent suicide and her body is found hanging upside down by one toe from a tree, sixteen-year-old Sophie starts to hear the same voices that drove her sister to a psychotic break.










Oh my gosh. Not only does the cover look super freaking freaky, but that blurb! Ah. A toe? I have to admit, that the hanging thing does remind me of Predator, though I do hope her sister wasn't skinned cause that's just... eww. I'm also really hoping that this has a really unexpected twists and keeps me on the edge of my seat all day long. Really. Because even though I'll probably get nightmares, I want it!

What do you think? Leave a legitimate link to your WoW post and I'll pop on over!


1 comments:

  1. This book looks really creepy and good.

    My WOW: http://breathofbooks.blogspot.com/2012/07/waiting-on-wednesday-18-34-pieces-of-you.html

    ReplyDelete

Hey, you there, yes you ;)

Thanks for commenting! This is seriously awesome and I promise to try my hardest to get back to you, so do check back if you had a question or something to discuss!

Sadly, this is an award free blog. I really, really appreciate the thought and offer but with grade twelve and other activities as well as blogging, I don't really have all the spare time in the world. But thank you so much for the thought!

Seriously, though. Check back because I love to reply to comments ;)

Ellen.

 

Total Pageviews