A Week In Book Reveals {4} 21-07-12

A collection of all the book reveals that happened throughout the week. I've decided to make this a weekly feature and will most likely be posted every Friday!
Broken by A E Rought


Free Four by Veronica Roth


Karma Bites by Nyrae Dawn


Spirit and Dust by Rosemary Clement-Moore

Dead River by Cyn Balog

Panic by Sharon M Draper

Spellcaster by Claudia Gray

Hysteria by Megan Miranda
 
UK Cover
Hysteria

Marked by Suzanne Cox

The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead
The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines, #3)

Furious by Jill Wolfson
Furious
Hallowed by Kelley York
Hollowed
The Disappeared by C J Harper
The Disappeared
Nameless by Lili St Crow
Nameless (Tales of Beauty & Madness, #1)

The Elementals by Francesca Lia Block
The Elementals


That Time I Joined the Circus by J J Howard
That Time I Joined The Circus

UK: The Name of the Star and The Madness Underneath by Maureen Johnson

The Name of the StarThe Madness Underneath (Shades of London, #2)
 

So I realise some of these are older release covers, but they haven't been getting as much spotlight as they definitely should! My favourite of the covers are Broken, Panic (poor butterfly, though) the UK Hysteria, Nameless and The Disappeared. That's gotta hurt. All such great covers and I cannot wait until they get released!

What's your favourite/least favourite and what do you think of the UK cover changes? (Shades of London series and Hysteria.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, you there, yes you ;)

Thanks for commenting! This is seriously awesome and I promise to try my hardest to get back to you, so do check back if you had a question or something to discuss!

Sadly, this is an award free blog. I really, really appreciate the thought and offer but with grade twelve and other activities as well as blogging, I don't really have all the spare time in the world. But thank you so much for the thought!

Seriously, though. Check back because I love to reply to comments ;)

Ellen.

 

Total Pageviews