2013 Bucket List



So I know I said I wouldn't be doing any resolutions this year, but after coming across a few bucket list blogs, I figured why not? However, I know me. If I create a life-long bucket list there's a good chance that I'll never get around to actually keeping track of this list. And even though we're already at the end of February  I figured the point of a bucket list is to do things. 

This isn't a life-altering list. This is just a list of things I would like to do, have thought about doing, and things that I thought would be fun to do. 

So I'm presenting to you my 2013 bucket list:

1. Participate/Volunteer in a charity event
2. Read 100 books from the Rory Gilmore Reading Challenge
3. Start a YouTube channel
4. Go to a midnight premiere
5. Celebrate Ferragosto (August 15th--Italy's biggest holiday).
6. Learn a language
7. Book a holiday
8. Cook 1 meal per month
9. Have a long weekend vacation with the family
10. Take up pilates
11. Take cooking classes
12. Go to a concert
13. Be in bed by 10:30 and up by 7:30
14. Redecorate bedroom
15. Write a letter to a soldier overseas
16. See a fortune teller
17. Bake a large cookie
18. Buy a bouquet of flowers
19. Spend a night outside star gazing
20. Go paint balling
21. Write a book
22. Make a fruit smoothie
23. See a live show/play
24. Complete a high school photo album
25. Follow a different diet lifestyle (i.e. vegetarian, vegan) for one month.
26. Watch "Bucket List"
27. Imitate three Miroslava Duma outfits.
28. Buy/Use a polaroid camera
29. Have a spa/pampering day
30. Make a 2013 bucket list photo album/scrapbook
31. Go go-kart racing
32. Go to an Adelaide Crows football game
33. Eat at Maccas after midnight
34. Have a Disney Classics movie marathon
35. Leave inspirational quotes in random public places
36. Do a time capsule
37. Read Shakespeare's completed works of plays
38. Bake a rainbow cake
39. Get a job
40. Learn how to play poker and win one match
41. Sponsor an endangered animal or child
42. Take up yoga
43. Go to a new restaurant once a month
44. Decorate bathroom
45. Try Qi Gong
46. Learn to say "hello" in 50 different languages
47. Fold a thousand paper cranes
48. Give bloog
49. DIY Dream Closet (inc. clothes, shoes, bags etc)
50. Go on a $1000 dollar shopping spree

I'm already super excited about a number of these items! Some of them I've started (#39, #6, #43) and some of them are just crazy dreams (#50, anybody?) that with hard work could become a reality.

My bucket list will have its own tab and labels. I'm not sure whether I'll blog post each item as they go. I haven't figured out the logistics of that just yet! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, you there, yes you ;)

Thanks for commenting! This is seriously awesome and I promise to try my hardest to get back to you, so do check back if you had a question or something to discuss!

Sadly, this is an award free blog. I really, really appreciate the thought and offer but with grade twelve and other activities as well as blogging, I don't really have all the spare time in the world. But thank you so much for the thought!

Seriously, though. Check back because I love to reply to comments ;)

Ellen.

 

Total Pageviews