Waiting On Wednesday {17}



Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Expected Publication: October 2013 from Delacorte Books for Young Readers





A week ago, Dinah’s cousin Claire cut her wrists.


Five days ago, Dinah found Claire’s diary and discovered why.

Three days ago, Dinah stopped crying and came up with a plan.

Two days ago, she ditched her piercings and bleached the black dye from her hair.

Yesterday, knee socks and uniform plaid became a predator’s camouflage.

Today, she’ll find the boy who broke Claire.

By tomorrow, he’ll wish he were dead.






Oh, wow. That sounds extremely creepy and yet so frigging exciting. Is it weird for me to say that I genuinely wish this is a thriller and not a secret love story in disguise of a really cool and insane plot? I simply love the tone of that blurb and the cover! I love that it's only her eyes you can see. There's such emotion and man I cannot wait for October next year!

Link me up to your WOW's and I'll pop on by :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, you there, yes you ;)

Thanks for commenting! This is seriously awesome and I promise to try my hardest to get back to you, so do check back if you had a question or something to discuss!

Sadly, this is an award free blog. I really, really appreciate the thought and offer but with grade twelve and other activities as well as blogging, I don't really have all the spare time in the world. But thank you so much for the thought!

Seriously, though. Check back because I love to reply to comments ;)

Ellen.

 

Total Pageviews