IMO: I Want Your Opinion On Something (A Revolution)


So last week I announced that I was officially back to blogging with all of my end of high school exams over. I have been waiting for this, holding out, for such a long time and I really am happy to get back to blogging.

But here's the thing: I've changed.

These past few months I've discovered new interests, hobbies, and a new craving to blog about things other than YA books: classic books, movies, health, beauty, fashion, my reconciliation with writing YA and just life in general. My tastes are adapting and in response I want to express and reflect thing. However, I know how hard and frustrating it can be to run two blogs. It's a horrible mess that I've attempted many times before including once in the past few months while Reading's My Drug was on a hold.

So I want to have a revolution here. 

My only dilemma is that I don't want to alienate you guys, my readership, who have already been establishing me as a YA book reviewer. I want to know your opinions on this change and if you would stick by me.

I do want to make something clear though. The YA aspect is not going anywhere. My love for reading has been a part of me since I was a little kid. The only difference is that my reading tastes are expanding. I'm finding myself enjoying more fiction and literature and adult novels. I'm not limiting myself to the subcategories of YA that I fixated in and I'm enjoying it and having some positive experiences.

This revolution will take time and adjustments--some pretty big ones. But I'm really excited. I want this really badly. But, like I said before, I don't want to alienate my readers. I would appreciate to hear some thoughts, questions, anything really. The good, the bad, throw it at me. 

Thank you,
Ellen.

1 comments:

  1. You should do with your blog whatever you want! If you enjoy reading other genres and you want to post reviews about it: go ahead!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, you there, yes you ;)

Thanks for commenting! This is seriously awesome and I promise to try my hardest to get back to you, so do check back if you had a question or something to discuss!

Sadly, this is an award free blog. I really, really appreciate the thought and offer but with grade twelve and other activities as well as blogging, I don't really have all the spare time in the world. But thank you so much for the thought!

Seriously, though. Check back because I love to reply to comments ;)

Ellen.

 

Total Pageviews