In My Mailbox {1}




In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we spotlight the books that we've received for review, swapped, or purchased that week.

I didn't get too much this week (I didn't end up going to the library after all either), but I did some killer books so I guess that makes up for it!

For review:

The Peculiars


The Peculiars by Maureen Doyle McQuerry

I've already started this one and I have to say it's quite different. It's refreshing and also makes me nervous because I hope this concept gets pulled off cause it sounds amazing!

Bought: 
                                          
Under the Never Sky Fated
 
Under The Never Sky Veronica Rossi
Fated by Sarah Alderson


Such fab books I got this week! Even if it's only three additions. Link me your IMM and I'll check them out :)

2 comments:

  1. I just got Under the Never Sky as well...I'm super excited to get into it! Great haul, and happy reading :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Reve! :) Hopefully I'll get around to it soon. Let me know what you think of it!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, you there, yes you ;)

Thanks for commenting! This is seriously awesome and I promise to try my hardest to get back to you, so do check back if you had a question or something to discuss!

Sadly, this is an award free blog. I really, really appreciate the thought and offer but with grade twelve and other activities as well as blogging, I don't really have all the spare time in the world. But thank you so much for the thought!

Seriously, though. Check back because I love to reply to comments ;)

Ellen.

 

Total Pageviews